Sunday, November 20, 2005

Today

I am still here. I didn't leave, I just don't have that much time to access the internet. And my H doesn't work so well.

Today was a busy day. Last night we painted our daughters room...pink. Two-tones. It looks like a girly-girls room. It is really nice though. She is all happy about it. Next we paint the boys room, yup, you got it. Blue. It should look really nice. We just need some time for that one.

My daughter had a birthday party today, and another two next week. She decided she did not want to go the the Uncle Moishy concert, which I already had tickets for. I never knew it would be so hard to find someone to fill that spot. After numerous phone call, I finally got two other kids to go with me. A friend down the block, where we swapped kids. She took my oldest, while I took her youngest. And then my niece joined us. (Do not ask why I had these extra tickets). Not sure why my daughter did not want to come, but I did bump into many of her classmates, and older girls as well. She did ask that next year she go.

While we walked into the building where the concert was, my son noticed a man walking out and said "that is the clown". He was not dressed as the clown, but it was the clown, juggle/cousin Nochum. Astute little boy is he.

The kids really enjoyed the concert. They had a lot of fun dancing and clapping along and singing with their favorite Uncle. There was one weird guy on stage with Uncle Moishy, and I am trying to figure out who he is and why he was there. It was not the usual mitzvah men who played the keyboard or drums, nor was it Uncle Moshy or cousin Nochum. It was some guy named Dovid, who used to do the announcements from behind, but this time stood on stage, sang into the mike, and killed lots of Nochum's jokes made for the adults. He also ruined some of Uncle Moishys routines. If anyone knows why he was there, and what purpose he served, please let me know.

All in all it has been a busy day. Best of all, the kids had a super day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter