Thursday, September 01, 2005

School

I found it.
I really did.
My daughter asked for a rolling Hello Kitty knapsack. I found it. and I bought it.
Before you start on the issues that it is not good for busses, we do not have bus service out there. It is all car pool.
I searched high and low for this backpack, and I cannot believe I finally found a decent priced one. I am impressed. I do hope this one lasts the year and then some. I remember, in my days, I didn't get a new every year. Nor did I get a Hello Kitty one too. My have time changed.
School starts next week. A first grader. I need to get her uniform all ready. Not impressed though, she had uniforms last year.
I spoke with a friend of mine. The last I spoke to her was when my 14month old was born. Been a while, eh? Well she was telling me about her girls and how she might take them to build-a-bear workshop, but sigh. it is so very close to American girl place. What is with it? What is all the hype of the doll? I have seen the knock-off brands but I still do not get it. I wonder if the girls here are into it. Right now, my daughter is clue-less and is happy with the regular dolls she has. I do not see the need for the others.
There is a guy in town, an old Russian guy who after work, does house calls, and cuts hair. I asked my sister in law, when he comes to her next, to let me know, and maybe he can cut my sons hair as well. So we went off tonight at 7 pm. Night time. I am so very impressed with my boy. He behaved and sat so still and didn't move. He was a great trooper. I am thinking of calling this guy up myself. But who really wants to sweep up cut hair?
Speaking of cut hair. I finally did it. I got it professionally done. I don't remember the last time I had my hair washed and cut by someone. I guess the last time was 6.5 years ago, the day of my wedding. Been too long. I did cut off a bit too much just that it is annoying to stick under a shaitel. But I am thinning that maybe I want to cut my shaitel to shoulder length hair.
Shout out to MINDY! The wonderful news made my day. I am so excited for her wonderful news. A bouncy baby blue bundle of joy. WELCOME to mommyhoood and parenting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter