Thursday, August 11, 2005

Update

I bought frames for my kids pictures. We took pictures back in January, and I got the kids 5x7's so they can have family pictures in their room. Is it really that weird for my daughter to have a picture of herself hanging in her room? I have seen this numerous times, yet someone mentioned to me that it was odd. Now I am doubting myself.

In the meantime, the frames that I bought are these nice 5x7 silver frames. Each room (two rooms, one for my daughter and one for the boys) will have the following pictures:
Picture of the family
Picture of each kid
Picture of the three of them.
My daughter and baby have two poses, so they will get an additional picture to hang up.

As I look at the pictures, I see how six-seven months is really a long time with little kids. The baby looks so different now. He is 13 almost 14 months old already. His walking is improving tremendously daily. Today he walks half the length of the house with out falling. Just last week it was a mere few steps. What do I mean last week? Monday night by the doctor he was only doing five...Now he just walks. Falls down, but gets right back up. TIME to get shoes for him already. My three year old got bigger and matured, as well as my five year old. Time seems to be passing by pretty fast.

Check out these pictures. I am sure most of you have already seen them, but still worth it to look at it again. I am in shock with how many people showed up.

A friend of mine from High school is moving here soon. I keep calling her, and she doesn't seem to answer the phone. I just leave her messages. Today I left her a message that I probably won't get a return call, but "I am sure I will see you around town soon". Insinuating to her, that she doesn't call back. I took my kids to the pizza store tonight and who do I bump into. None other than the very friend that I just left that comment too. I was laughing. I told her "I just left you a message saying that I will see you around town...And I am actually seeing you around town!" It was very funny. Didn't have much time to talk, as it was supper time and my son was hungry. But it was very nice to see her and know for a fact that she is indeed moving here. Chalk one up for another person moving to New Jersey. See it cannot be that bad!

Hope you all have a good fast this Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter