Sunday, July 24, 2005

I did It

I can't believe I did it and I liked it.
I borrowed my friends Harry Potter Books and read the FIRST book over Shabbos.

I remember when it came out I had no interest in reading it. I didn't watch the movie when we borrowed it from someone. I just had no interest.

Then on Friday, about half hour before Shabbos, when I was dropping something off at a friends house I decided to take her up on her offer and borrow a book or two. I took the first two books. I finished the first one. Now I have to find the time to read the second book. Lucky me, she has all the books. By the time she finishes the latest, I will still not be up to it. I guess it is best this way, no waiting to see what happens, just read the next book and then the next...

Now I have to borrow the DVD again so I can now see the movie. Glad I read the book first. The movies are never as good as the books.

1 Comments:

Blogger PsychoToddler said...

I'm trying to get the latest one away from my kids so I can read it.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 9:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter