Monday, June 20, 2005

Stuff

Went to Baltimore yesterday for an afternoon wedding.
About thirty minutes into the trip, I realized that I left my shaitel at home.
There was no way possible to turn back, as we were already late.

When we hit Baltimore area, we went to Towson Mall, and went shopping.
For a hat.
The Rack didn’t have any white hats. The line was huge.
Nordstrom had one hat, but it wasn’t doable with my outfit.

Off to the mall we went. To Hechts.
Found this huge black hat.
I call it my church hat.
I bought it.

My cousin, who was so nice to watch two of my kids, lent me her hat-fall so that I didn’t have to go with just this huge hat.
I cannot believe I went out in public with such a hat.
It was fun to an extent.
I now have a church hat that I don’t know when I will wear it again.

As I mentioned before, my cousin watched the older kids for us while we went to the wedding. She has three of her own (twin boys and an older daughter) and I forgot when I asked, she is due in a month or so. She was fine with it. My kids were great (yay). She had two of the boys stuff, as the twins are boys. She had a small bike that my son was riding, the very bike I was looking to purchase. She offered it to us. She has been trying to get rid of it for a long time. Finally. She got rid of it. We were the happy takers. It is just his size. He loved it. He still loves riding it today. “Mommy, I told all my Moros about the new bike.”

We got a new swing set (incase I forgot to update you). We bought a used one, on Ebay. Go figure. Good deal. The kids love it. They spent the entire yomtov outside. They go out daily. They love it. Which means we love it as well. I want to fix it up and add to it, but will wait a little. It is a great toy for the kids. They will definitely play with this for a long long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter