Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Lunch

My good watch broke. I never brought it in to be fixed. I got myself a cute, but cheap watch. The only problem I have, it does not have the date on the watch, and my old one did.
I bought myself a salad today. You know the Bodek lunchtime salads that come with salad bag, too little dressing, croutons, a fork, salt (why?) a napkin and the container is the bowl to be used for it all. Oh, don’t forget the toothpick! Why am I telling you this? There is a good reason.

Oh. I forgot today’s date. While I was picking up the salad for my lunch I looked at the date. It said May 24. I was trying to figure out today’s date. Knowing that last time I bought the salad it too had expired the day before but bought it anyway.

I came to work today. Today is May 25. Again. I almost said something to the owner/manager asking him why his salads expired already, but knew I would get an excuse and be told don’t buy it.

Does it really matter if it is one day old? Will try it today and see. I don’t like that my salad has yesterday’s expiration date on it. But what am I to do? I am hungry, and there is no food here. I need to brown-bag my lunch instead.

1 Comments:

Blogger PsychoToddler said...

I've spent the last 10 years building up a tolerance for 3 week old cream puffs.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 2:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter