Monday, May 16, 2005

The Little Things in Life

I did it!

I bought my daughter the much-coveted poncho. She has been asking for one for a very long time. I just haven’t seen one that I liked, or the price that I liked. Yesterday I was in a store, returning things and did a quick run through. I looked through the girls clothing and saw one. Not what I wanted, but her size and the price was great. She deserves it. She is a good girl.

On my way to bed I woke her up and gave her the poncho. I made her get out of bed to go look in the mirror. She loved it. She was so happy. So excited to wear it! It feels so good when you do something for someone and you know they love it! It was so worth it to wake her up in middle of her sleep so she can see it and appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter