Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I am still here

Helloooooooooo Readers,

I have not forgotten you guys. Really. I didn't. I am just swamped because I actually took off the entire Yom Tov. It was great. It was fun. But now it is back to work. I have a weeks worth of work that I must get done on top of daily issues that I need to answer and take care of.

I will be back. I promise.

I must say again and again, I am so happy that I moved out. It is nice to visit, but to live there, I just wouldn't be able to do it. Okay, probably able to do it, if I never left, but since I left....I don't want to permanently move back! Sorry friends!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to have you back...hope you had a nice "vacation", if you can call it that. ;)

Thursday, May 05, 2005 5:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter