Thursday, March 24, 2005

I am so Happy, I Needed to Share With You

The good and wonderful news. My friend in the accident. Well, he is home now. He is home for Purim until after Shabbos. This is the most wonderful news you can imagine! I spoke to him on the phone. I called and got to hear from him. I can't keep the smile off my face because, this is wonderful news!

Also, and update the fish are still alive and well. I just need to get more fish food for them. I ran out of food last night so I (gulp) fed them (Gulp) breadcrumbs! Must go to pet store and buy them yummy fish food!

My shaloch manos' are done. I keep making a list and keep adding more names but not any more packages. Oh well. I don't know what I will do. As usual, I always end up with a few extras. I am halfway done with the cooking for the seudah, as I am having a total of 21 people and two babies. Of the 21, there are 11 adults. The rest are kids ranging from 1.5-12 years old. Need to find something that will keep the older ones entertained and not bored.

Right now I am at work and hungry. But will survive. Hope I get to hear megilla on time otherwise my fast will just be a bit longer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter