Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Do you remember as a kid playing a trick on your friends with the phone, using the three-way calling feature. Where two of you were talking to each other, and one decided to call a third and play a trick. A nasty trick or cute one. Make beleive that the of the first two people, only one is on the phone. Well, I remember it. I probably have done a few myself and was on the receiving end as well. They are funny if you are the one doing the trick, but not funny if you are on the receiving end.


It happened today. By accident I am sure. Two friends were talking and one called me. I only heard on person on the phone and I said something. Then I heard the other girl talking. It was not meant for her ears. It was something I said about me, that the first friend might understand and see the irony or understand it better. The second girl, well it just wasn't for her ears. But she heard it. I hung up. I was mad. I was angry.


How could they act so childish and do that to me? Don't they understand that when you call someone you need to identify all callers immediately and make sure the listener, the one who you called, understands that there are TWO of you on the phone and not just one. IT is deception otherwise. I am sure that was not the case, but it was still deception and I am mad about it. It will make me think twice about talking and make me be careful with what I say.


What I said wasn't bad. It was actually about moi! But only one would or might have realized the text and understand it better then the other. That is why it was said to only one and not to the other. Oh well. Life goes on. I must continue life and figure things out on my own. I am happy they are friends and happy that things like this will just past and not be mentioned again. They are true good friends and for that, I am thankful.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mindy, it doesnt alway have to be that way? Sometime if one is on Line 1 & then clicks CONFERENCE it won't double ring. BTDT ;-)

Thursday, February 24, 2005 1:02:00 PM  
Blogger ifuncused said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 1:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter