Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Boruch Hashem

I like to blog. No one will tell me what I can or cannot do. No one! Unless of course I choose to listen to suggestions. But why do I have to stop because of it? I have started this a long time ago and there are those of you who still read this even if you don't post a comment!


So much interesting things have gone on but don't have the time to write about it.


BH my friend in Israel is doing much better. Amazing. Incredible. I can't believe it. I am so very happy for him and his family. Just a few weeks prior, he was in this terrible car accident and has had surgery, and more surgery and is now recovering from it. He will be in the hospital for ONE YEAR for rehab. ONE YEAR! Can you imagine?! Can you imagine living an entire year of your life in the hospital for rehab? I can't and don't want to imagine it. But BH he is doing better. He even typed a few sentences for us to read. His family has put up a website for all to read about his condition. Such tragic news. A family of six with the youngest a month older than my baby. He is missing out on so much right now. They are missing so much without him. But BH. He is on the road to recovery, albeit, hard road, but nonetheless it is a road towards positive. They request letters, but I am still uncertain how to word my letter to him. I want it private to him, yet sending it second hand is not private. Yet, I feel that I must write something to him and let him know how we are thinking of him. After all, his last trip to the States, he did come and visit us.


Not much else going on. Friends do funny things without thinking. Some friends do think. I have this good friend where I live. You know what she did for me? For an ENTIRE school year, minus one month, she picked up my son from his playgroup and dropped him off at the babysitter. I am very impressed with that. She went out of her way to drive to his playgroup. She went out of the way to drop him off. She was on top of things. She is a true blue friend. One in a million. Think about it, how often do you do that for someone? How often do you go out of your way to do a friend a favor expecting nothing in return? How often do you do the favor that is out of your way, every single day? I know I don't! There really are very nice and caring people out there. There is no way to repay her for her chessed. It's things like this that put a smile on my face, especially when things are down. Be thankful that you're alive. Be thankful for friends like her!


Have a great day my dear readers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just to let you know I'm reading. :)

-Chanie

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 2:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter