Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Blog accounts. I am going to allowe anonymous signing, and maybe get more of you to sign. I have noticed that there are more readers out there and no one seems to want to give me their two cents.

What I don't get is why people refuse to get a blog account. What I don't understand is what is the big idea of using another sn and password? Why cant you use the same password for this as you do for your email account and for your whatever else you need a password for? A blog is not high security. It doesn't hold much information on you and most who own blogs are not interested in those to know who they are. So use one password for the misc unimportant stuff that still need some protection.
As for blogs out there...boy are there more than I have the time to read. Where do you people find the time to read, respond and post your own stuff? Where do you find the time to link them to your blog. Where and why do we blog? What is this? An open diary for all to see? Do we want people to read and respond, or do we want to brag.
So forget all those millions of passwords for stupidity. Sign up and go with the flow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on the witness protection program and therefore can't get a blog account.

j/k ;)

Mindel

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 3:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know. There are so many blogs out there these days...you just can't get to them all. So I sort through them and pick out the interesting, positive ones. I don' t like to read the "heretic" blogs.

-Chanie

Sunday, January 16, 2005 2:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter