Monday, January 10, 2005

Sad

I am so very sad now. Very sad.
I get a phone call last night after 11 pm, and got the most shocking news to hear. A good friend of the family whom I just saw last month was in a major car accident in Israel. They had to amputate his legs. He is still in the ICU and needs a refuah.
I hung up the phone and cried. My mind went back to the a month ago when he was standing in my kitchen with his 12 year old son. How happy he looked. My mind jumped to his newborn son who is only 7 months old.
Then my mind raced to his wife whom we haven't heard from to see how she is. A father of six kids with the oldest being like 15, the youngest 7 months.
I cried. I just hope that everything else turns out okay. I feel for him. I feel for his kids. I feel for his wife.
Please include him in your tefilos and have him and his family in mind.
avraham ben orah yittel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reuven Chaim Klein said...

i just found your website. it's looks interesting. they made a website for him, the site is http://www.avrumieweiss.com/

Thursday, January 27, 2005 4:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter