Monday, November 15, 2004

????????????/

Why? Why? Why? Why do I let my curiosity get the better of me? A friend told me something and that led me to do research on it that I will never figure out, yet I chose to attempt to crack the code. Why does it bother me so much?

Does the issue itself bother me more or is it the concept that there is something that I don't now but was led to know about it just a little. That there is something there that I do not know. I don't get it! And now it is bothering me.

I don't expect to know everything, but I hate being told that there is something I don't know and will never know for whatever reason. Let me be ignorant about it and don't tell me. But why tell me something that will just bother me...And now it is on my mind. What could possibly be the big deal here? Why so secretive? Why no clue up until now? Why? Why? Why?aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh. Now I am going to go sulk...

1 Comments:

Blogger Anshel's Wife said...

You are human. We are curious, by nature. I'm sure there are people out there that might not have done what you did (whatever that is??????), but I don't know anyone like that.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004 4:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter