Monday, February 28, 2005

Birthday

So today is the day I was born, many years ago. I do not consider myself old, though some of my friends like to make me feel that way.

My kids wanted to know if they will have a party bag for my birthday. I decided to make one up for them, any excuse for my kids. So I prepared the bags and will give it to them after supper along with some birthday cake. It should be fun. That is about it I am doing for my birthday.

Motzei Shabbos a few of us got together at a friends house and had a girls night out. It was really nice. One friend who cohosted it, drove in from Brooklyn, while everyone else was local, and she was friends with almost everyone there or better yet, knew almost all who were invited, so it wasn't uncomfortable for her to be there with my local friends. It was cute to sit there and just shmooze and bake pizza. There was bake your own pizza and while that was baking we had fresh popcorn, french fries and drinks. It was really nice. A night out. Thank you friends. I wonder if we can start a new habit and do it more often and not a birthday as an excuse? Let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ Artist said...

Happy birthday!!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 5:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter