Sunday, March 20, 2005

Stuff

Update on the Fish. We still have all five of them. They are alive and swimming around and getting bigger...Believe it or not. Thank you very much, to those of you who said they wouldn't last a day or more! Ha ha on you. They are still there and they are just great!
Purim is this week. I am hosting the Purim seudah this year at my house. Usually I go to my mom's house, but being that it is Friday, being that it has been this is our 7th Purim, we decided that we will stay home and not drive ourselves crazy. We are having three other couples with seven kids between them. A single guy, and I am not sure if there is anyone else or not. I hope we know before hand, just so we can have enough chairs. Food I am not worried about.
My son wanted to be a clown for Purim. He wanted the face make-up. But today I am not so sure. We went to the schools carnival and refused to get his face painted. Maybe he was tired, maybe he was overwhelmed like most kids his age were. But they did have a lot of fun there. When we first got there, we met my daughters friend whose mother was volunteering there, so we took her around with us. Then she left and we met up with another friend, this time of my sons, and the girl joined us for the line waiting and ride while her mother went to tend to an older sibling. The kids loved it. Maybe next year I will feel brave enough to have the kids invite a friend to join them for the carnival.
My sister in law volunteered to help out. She called to tell us what happened. She was manning one of the bounce-round jumping action thing, when a lady came over with soda, and somehow managed to spill the entire can of soda all over my sis-in-law's jacket and pocket-book. While cleaning it off, the bouncing action thing started to deflate. She started yelling for all the kids in it to get out. I was laughing when I heard it after knowing that everyone was okay. I think that is the last time she will be volunteering for such things.
Have a Freilichin Purim. No theme this year, as usual! Nothing cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter