Thursday, June 09, 2005

We Got IT

Remember the post where I talked about a swing-set. Well, we bought one!

Actually my husband bought one. I was at the Zoo with my children and their cousins and aunt. My husband went with a dear friend who came to NJ to help him take it apart. The next day, he went by himself to pick up the pieces and to take it apart even more, because now he had a min-van instead of the rental truck that they were hoping for. Today is Thursday, and it is up and running. He fixed many things himself, and definitely put it together himself. Hurray. The kids are so very excited about it.

Over the past few weeks, my lovely daughter kept asking us to get a swing-set. I am not sure if she thought of this on her own, or because she kept on hearing our conversation on this topic, and we showed her brochures and catalogs from different companies. Nonetheless, we have a very nice sized swing-set in our backyard and we will not even be home for Shabbos this week for them to enjoy. But, we will be home for Shavuos and that is TWO days (plus erev). I really hope they enjoy it and play with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter