Tuesday, August 16, 2005

So I borrowed a dvd from this friend, on the condition that I return it to the store in the morning, on my way to work. I gave her my word. I promised. I even spoke to her that morning and told her I will return it when I leave.

I forgot.

I left to work.

I realized once I got five minutes away from work. I left the DVD in my computer.
I called her. I felt horrible. I couldn't believe it.
I didn't do it on purpose.
I promised. I felt horrible.
I made her pick up from my house, return it herself. I said I was sorry.
I also had the nerve to borrow another one tonight...and although said I would return it tonight, convinced her to let me keep it till morning.

I will remember this time.
I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter