Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Just a Short Note

The year is over. A new one is starting. Time to reflect on the past and improve myself for the future.

Need to calculate what I did and what I was thinking when I did it. Then remember the outcome and decide if that was the result I was looking for. If it was, great! Remember the strategy and move on. Otherwise, I need to recalculate my doings and make sure I improve on myself so that I can get positive results.

So many things have happened this past year, some I want to remember and some I do not. I want to improve yet, I wish I wont have the opportunity to have that test again.

To my dear readers, work on yourself before you worry about others. Be selfish. Make sure you are the person you want to be. To be the one you were striving for last year. Don't lose sight of the goal and get side tracked by other things. It is very hard. But if we do not take of ourselves..Who will?

Gmar Tov. And have a good and meaningful fast. May this be our last fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter