Thursday, September 29, 2005

Kesiva Vchasima Tova and more

You guys deserve an update. So here it is.
Carpool issues are fine. No more leaving my daughter behind in school. I try my hardest to be on time, and figured a way to get my daughter to school on time. It seems to be working...most of the days.

My daughters' teachers called. Yes, both teachers called this past week. She is doing great. Reading on the high end of her reading group (yay!) and very smart. Very helpful and friendly. I received great reports from both her morning teacher and her afternoon teacher. I am so happy for her. She is loving first grade a lot. Her biggest complaint about school is...She wishes she was in eighth grade or higher. Why? you ask? Because she wants her homework to be harder. This is my daughter. I am so happy for her that she loves school. I do hope the teacher will accommodate her with harder homework. Actually, I am not going to bother with that until PTA in December, if she still feels that her homework is not hard enough.

My son is Shabbos Aba this week. He is very excited about that. I received a phone call last week from his morah and he is just a cutie in school. He listens, behaves, etc...so unlike last year. He grew up so much. It is wonderful to hear this from the teachers. He is requesting from me, a birthday party at home. Go figure. Of course being me, I caved in and said he can have one at home...BUT it will be small. I figured about ten kids all together. He helped me with the guest list...and most of the boys are from camp or Nursery, and two girls from his class this year. Impressed. Of the ten kids, only three girls.

Rosh Hashanah is around the corner. Funny I just wrote that and remember my children telling me "some people say that RH is around the corner..." and they are trying to figure out what that means. They know that Rosh Hashanah is next week, but how can it be around the corner for everyone?! We don't all live on one block. Try explaining that one to them.

Back to Rosh Hashanah. Kesiva Vchasima Tova to my dear readers. I wish you and your families a happy and a good year. Let this year be a better year than last. May this year grant you more wisdom and knowledge to do the right thing. Let this year be the one where you understand things better. Let this year be the one where complicated issues become uncomplicated. Where your wishes and dreams can become a reality. With all good things and many more.

I have many different readers. Some are lurkers and some are friends, and others are on-line bloggers who find me. Feel free to sign and let me know who you are or not. Would love to hear from my lurkers, feel free to drop me an email. I will respond one day.

On that note....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lots of nachas

Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:21:00 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

G'mar Chasima Tova.

I read all your hockings. Lots of nachas...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter