Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Pesach

Must say that Pesach was very nice. Other than living out of a suitcase for so many days, I really enjoyed. The kids really said the Mah Nishtana, and surprisingly enough my two year old son knew a lot about Pesach and was able to ask part of the Mah nishtana! I was so surprised!
Then Shabbos Chol Hamoed, I had a good friend for Shabbos lunch come and visit...none other than RivQy! I was so happy that she walked soooo far!! 4.3 miles! Just to join my family! I am honored and very happy she chose a great day to walk!
Then the last days was a meeting day. I found out that there is a Nut who lives very near my mother ... So I went to see the Nut whom I never have had the honor of meeting, but hope to speak to her more often...and visit when I am in the neighborhood. But who else walked in after my short visit? None other than a Pazzzzzz...the infamous Pazz that I have never met but surprised her as she did not know I was coming! It was great to meet them...
And with that I am going to sign off...as I have work to do....

Dont forget to sign.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter