Sunday, February 29, 2004

Nothing
After all the talk of updating and writing a good deep blog, I forget what was on the tip of my mind to write about. It is sad as while I was figuring out when to write it, I thought of a great blog, but alas, I forget it and will have to find it somewhere in my mind.

Was supposed to log into work and do some work, but it looks like someone at work shut off my computer so no work for me. That is good for me now...but not so good as I wanted to get things done as I brought home a lot of work to do. Congratulations. I moved up in the world. I got cable internet connnections. And a new laptop! I am real excited about both. It is a whole new world for me.
Catch you all all later.

A freilichin Purim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter