Tuesday, January 27, 2004

IY"H by you

I am so excited! I am so happy. My friend, from camp, and we go waaaaayy back, just had her first baby, after Ten years of waiting. TEN YEARS! That is a very long time and it was worth it all for her just to see this tiny little baby, and hold HIM in her hands. Finally. A newborn baby to hold. And the best part it is HERS!

I got the phone call a little while ago while I was feeding the kids supper. The husband calls me. "Hi, how are you.." Then my brain registers. He never calls unless...UNLESS...Hey, WHAT's NEW? I asked...And finally he tells me. She had a baby yesterday after 46 hours of labor. FORTY SIX hours!! I had to sit down...Is she okay? Is the baby okay?? BH all is well and or on the way to recovery. Whew. A sigh of relief and then I go to blurt out the usual.

"I was right" "I knew it was a boy" I am so happy for them. So happy for my dear friend. A name for her father. A baby of her own. The feelings and emotions at this bris IYH, I will try my best and make the trek...Just for her...After all I was there for her by her fathers Levayah...And now a year and a few months later...A name for him..BH. I am so happy.

A full circle!

IYH by all of you...bkarov!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter