Friday, November 28, 2003

So I have some time to blog...you see I am at this silly little keyboard, attached to a funny apple computer...go figure. Yes. I am at my in-laws house once again and I get to use the computer while MIL is on the phone. Gotta love DSL! But unfort. for me, I can't get DSL just yet since it is not in my area yet....And the kiddies are running around and I dont care.
My day started at 545 am. Can you guess what I did?? You NewYorkers will NOT understand this, but I went shopping at 6AM! You see the Friday after Turkey day, stores have this huge sale starting at 5:30/6AM! There were tons of people there but the lines were not so bad in the stores I went to. I got some great things on sale, but I do not know if I will do this again next year. I did it last year for the first time. I never understood it. People getting up at the crack of dawn to go shopping. Go figure. And now I am apart of them. I tried to go to Staples, but when I got there the free CD-R/W player was sold out, go figure. And once I couldn't get that no need to get the free cd r's since I didnt have a writer .... maybe next time
So here is my latest about shopping...gotta go take care of the little ones...before they wreck the house before shabbos.
Have a great Shabbos, and yes I am enjoying my mini last minute vacation....and it started to snow here today!! Winter at last!
please sign....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter