Thursday, February 19, 2004

WHAT TO HOCK ABOUT

I am getting grief from people who are asking me to hock already. They want to know why I have not updated and if I can please do so already. It is great to know that I am loved and have such followers, but you know, I don't have the time as much as I used to. Not exactly sure, but you know how it is....it is called. LIFE.

But to update about my trip. B"H all went well. I went there, I took busses and I survived. I came home and missed the earthquake and the snow they received. I can't say that I am disapointed by not being there, glad to be home.

On Monday was my only packed day. I went on a tiyul with my cousin, brother and brother inlaw who is in Yeshiva there. We went to Tzefat, Tiveria, and went to a lot of kevarim. The weather was absolutely wonderful and we could not have picked a better day to go on the tiyul. I had a great time and spiritual lifting. I davened for my friends for all sorts of different requests for each one, and yes, I had my readers and online friends in mind. I got called the night before I left and was given some names to have in mind.

When I came home I saw how big my children really are. They were very happy to see me, and have grown since I have left. It is not easy for them to have their mommy gone for a week. My son kept telling me I was in "erev yisrooooel" mind you he is only 2! It was very cute. Of course I bought them back pressents, but gave them only one..a small plush sefer Torah for each. They were soo happy with it! But happier that I was home!

So for my trip that is about it...can't write much more..but I will soon update again about other things..when I get my bearings and figure out what you guys want to hear.

Don't forget to sign the guestbook and let me know you are reading...
Have a good Shabbos.
tr>


Read my Dreambook guestbook!

Sign my Dreambook!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter