Thursday, June 15, 2006

Smart Shopping

I decided to "google it" before I went shopping. Smart move.

I found another coupon to the children's place for 20% off. Of course I found this only after I bought my son his bag for camp. It is both printable and on line..And it's good till the end of the month. So I might return the bag and buy two (one for daughter as well). Oh, and I just received an email to sign up for their birthday club (is this a new thing?)

Then of course after I bought it, I joined fatwallet. If I had only known before hand, I could have gotten $$ back on my dell purchase last month! And on my tcp purchase as well. Well you live and learn. I will now do my staples order for work via fatwallet so I can get the $ back. We shall see if that works. I will probably do another order next week.

So I went to ShopRite the other day with printed coupon in hand. It was for $ off Luigi's ices which was on sale to begin with. I was very annoyed to find that this shoprite didn't take computer printed coupons! I left the ices behind, (no room in freezer either).

There is so much free stuff on-line. Sign up and get free pens, stationary, movie tickets, stickers, you name it you can probably find it. If you only have the time.

I was thinking recently. Before google came about, what did you use for the expression "google it"?

Going for lunch soon. Got to do return my makeup to Sephora and to pick up a free lip gloss. Wow, when did I get so cheap?! But this makes shopping fun! It is always nice to get a bargain!
(will someone tell blogger that google is a real word now!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Good for you that you have patience to get all these coupons.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 12:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter