Wednesday, July 21, 2004

MAZEL TOV! I forgot all about my webpage here until just now someone wrote to me about her reading someone else's...and then it hit me, that I have not updated in a really long time..and soo much has happened.
So, as you all know from reading my gb that I had a baby. .a baby boy. His name is Yosef Dovid. Yosef  was my Zaida and Dovid was his son, my uncle who was niftar this year..so he has a name within the first year...I am happy that it was me.
I get another big mazel tov...a few days after having YD, we moved into a house that we just bought. Go figure. Don't ever try moving and having a baby at the same time. It is not easy...and everyone keeps yelling at you to relax, and take it easy, but you really cannot because you have soo much to do. Pack. Clean. Then unpack, clean, set up a new house...etc etc the list goes on and on.
 
Thank you everyone for your well wishes and I will try to remember that I have this blogpage to write on, and will try to do so... If I remember what to write about.
Mazel Tov Mazel Tov...thanks again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter