Sunday, October 12, 2008

Help

So I promised my family some food. I just realized that my kugel calls for Non dairy creamer, and I don't have any..and the stores are closed at this hour. Go figure. I was hoping to make the food tonight and not deal with it tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow is a busy day for me. I plan to finish packing for only two days of yom tov and one day chol hamoed. The two older kids packed for themselves, yes! So that leaves me and the little guy to pack.

Go to my sister in law and visit with my inlaws. They came to help her out because she is due very soon.

I guess bake a kugel in the am that I was supposed to make tonight (still have time if dh comes home with the non dairy creamer.)

Load up the car.

Return books to Library.

Give out old and current gifts, Bar Mitzvah, baby gifts.

Make sure pack up ALL the things we need including lulav and esrog and food and the kids succah decorations.

Go to Brooklyn.

Drop suitcase off at my mom and see if she needs help.

Go to my brother in Flatbush and hand out two current birthday gifts, one old bday gift and one for the kid who does not have a birthday now but her siblings do and they are all getting a gift.

Go to a cousin at some point and drop off a belated Bar Mitzvah gift.

Go to JFK and pick up my sister.

Oh, and I forgot to buy food for the last days of Yom Tov which we will be home for (not shabbos since we don't have a succah and we are eating out.)

Not sure if I will get all this done before 6pm tomorrow, but I sure hope so. I guess I can always opt to go shopping for food on Thursday....and drop off gifts in Brooklyn motzei yomtov and drop off gifts here on Friday or something.

Good Yom Tov to all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter