Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cell Phone

So I updated my phone. Finally. I got internet on it, with a qwerty keyboard. Not sure if I love it. Not sure if I will keep it. Or maybe I will exchange it for the new cool iphone! I do have texting on it as well..and we will see how that goes.

The next question is do I really need internet on my phone!?! I do love the fact that I get my email every so often where ever I am, so I am not so tied to my computer at home, but is the cost really worth it? Too bad my work won't pay for it. I am overhead, so why pay?

I think I might return the phone and keep my current plan with the additional texting for now. I think after my husband gets his new phone, yes, the iphone, I will decide if I want to splurge and get one for me. The actual cost for the phone does not bother me as much as the yearly cost of the internet. What can I cut out so that it will be worth it??

So if any you readers out there want to get the iphone or any other service with AT&T let me know first! (assuming you are not an AT&T customer (or cingular) First.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter