Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Camp

Summer is here.
My 4 year old. Yes, I have a four year old. Today is his birthday. Today he starts daycamp. While he is in camp...my 6 year old boy still has yeshiva. I don't know why the boys have an extra week of 9-12 hebrew, but since I am not home, I cannot complain about it. I actually like it a lot!!
This mornings carpool showed up late and I was mad! I had to drop off two other kids and make the 9am train. I know school starts at 9, but some of us need to catch trains to work vs driving. I felt bad his kids were acting up this morning. Just glad tomorrow is the last of this.

After he left, I quickly dropped my daughter off at her friends house and then sped over to daycamp. I couldn't find the councelor, but quickly took my son inside. I am glad he didn't get shy or act up, or cry! He went happily to camp. Good for him. I then sped back to the train station. I parked my car at 8:59. The train comes at 9:01.

I walked the block to the train and when I got close to the other side of the train, it showed up. I ran as fast as I could, and then took the stairs down and then up. Good thing there was a line of people waiting to get on, or I would have missed the train by seconds!! Not a good way to start the morning. The a/c on the train was not working so well and after running like that, it was an uncomfortable ride to say the least. Glad at work it is cooler than I thought.

My daughter leaves to camp on July 1. I am so excited for her. I am not packed yet and still don't know what I am missing. I hope to get this all done in the next night or two and have Sunday to do last minute shopping. Glad I live in Passaic so the luggage goes with me in the car. Unfortunately my husband won't be around to help shlep the luggage. Uh oh. he takes the car on Tuesday. Guess he better realize that he is NOT going to take the car!

Well, that is about it. Been a long time since I updated but will try to do so more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter