Thursday, May 31, 2007

Funny?

Funny thing happened to me on my way home from work.

Wow! I was actually able to start my blog that way for once.

Anyway, I was walking down 5th Ave and 42nd Street, RUSHING to catch my bus when all of a sudden I pass this young frum women with kids...and she calls out "riva?!" Who in blazes are you?? My mind is racing trying to figure out how I know her and from where and WHO is she?

Turns out, she and I went to seminary together. That was the LAST TIME I saw her. I graduated seminary in 1995. That was 12 years ago!! How on earth was she able to recognize me? In a shaitel? 12 years later?

Too bad I didn't have time to shmooze with her. Though I managed to find out where she lives and find out that a sister or sister in law lives here.

How funny is that??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter