Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What a Beautiful Day

Came home melting because I was wearing my winter coat. I need a coat for the morning when I wait for the bus. Did not need it walking to the bus or coming home.

Waited for the kids to come home (after the boys switched to short sleeved shirts) and then off to the park we went. It was packed. I couldn't even turn down the two way street that the park is on because it was filled with....minivans! So I pulled into a driveway to go back where I came from and parked there. It was so crowded. The two older kids found friends there. The little one, well he made friends there. It was great. And I got to see some friends and socialize too.

It was a great day.
Tomorrow night it is supposed to snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter