Sunday, July 29, 2007

Facebook

So I discovered facebook.
Believe it or not, I use my real name there.

I found some cousins and some old friends. It is not bad.

I don't like that when they email you that you have a new message or that someone "wrote on your wall" you cannot see what was written, you have to sign in to see it. I wish they made it a bit easier for those who do not keep facebook open 24-7, but still would like to see the latest "news".

I do like that I can upload my address book and they will automatically pull anyone who is in your address book and match with a facebook junkie and ask if you want to add as a friend. That way you don't have to go through your address book yourself. Just need to keep your address book updated and hope your friends use the same email address that you have.

I also like that I can look at my friends friends and see if I know anyone there. It is like six degrees. Let's see how many people we have in common.

It is stalking like because you can learn a lot about a person without them realizing you are there. I guess they realize you are there but can forget. If things are posted "on the wall".

It aint bad. Go ahead and try. It is not for college kids anymore.

Blogroll Me!
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter